In this interview, I talk with Jonathan Geiman, fellow Primal Health Coach, endurance athlete, and family man. Jonathan has some great perspective on different training and fueling strategies from past ultra-running experiences and comparing that to what it is like to train using MAF and a more Primal aligned diet and training philosophy. We cover a lot, not only training and nutrition, but also balancing training and life responsibilities, dealing with injuries, recovery, sleep, and stress.
If you are looking to tackle an endurance event or improve your health and wellness in any way, feel free to schedule a Discovery Call with me and I would be happy to discuss how I might be able to help!
- Intra-Race Fueling
- What I Eat And How I Train
- Becoming Fat-Adapted
- Gut Health In Athletes
- MAF (Maximum Aerobic Function) Heart Rate
- Born To Run
- Can You Eat Raw Beets?
- Reasons To Eat Collagen
- Joe Health Show Podcast
- BeeFit Health Coaching
- Zach Bitter on Dr. Bubb’s Performance Podcast
- Kathy Bowman: Restore Your Health Through Natural Movement Expanded Edition
- Primal Endurance (Facebook Group)